Thursday, October 7, 2010

Product Review: So Delicious Mini Fudge Bars

A few months ago Kroger re-opened down by TCU and I was pleasantly surprised to find that they do an excellent job carrying Veg friendly products. I was shocked to find that they carry an entire section of alternative 'meat' and 'dairy' products, an aisle filled with veg friendly frozen meals and my favorite almond milk all in one place! Today when I popped in I was craving chocolate ice cream, so I decided to see if I could scope out anything new.
Enter So Delicious Dairy Free Creamy Fudge Bar Minis.
Oh Heaven.
These little treats have an organic coconut milk base, and are only 70 calories. Their taste and texture is very similar to a frozen, light chocolate mouse. Did I mention they are the perfect portion size!? Next time you're looking for a tasty non-dairy treat I highly recommend that you try out this line.
I'd give this one 5 out of 5 honeybees.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment